Maple Grove Days is near, but don't you fear.
The medallion is now hidden in a Maple Grove park.
The match to find the medallion is on.
The cost to play is $3.00 for a Maple Grove Days button.
The contest requires no shoveling, climbing or night light for sight.
500 reasons to keep your eye on the prize,
if not it will double in size!
Ball over the net is not a Sure bet.
Ball through the net is a three way sport here
Or just Play.....
Summer Heat your can't beat
But when the water comes to an
"L" it might Smell!
Fish to the East
Fish to the West
Catching here is not always the best...
Even with a Sailor near......
Trees to the right
Trees to the left
Don't go too far or you will get wet!
87 and 91 were great
19-20 could be great
100 in 50 is amazing.
- The Maple Leaf medallion will be found on city of Maple Grove park land.
- No digging will be necessary.
- No climbing will be necessary.
- No disassembly will be required to find the medallion including irrigation heads, light fixtures and park equipment.
- Searchers must not deface public property or otherwise violate laws. Park hours are 6:00am to 11:00pm.
- The winner's name will be announced Saturday, at the Maple Grove Days festival. Need not be present to accept prize.
- No employees or their family members of the City of Maple Grove, The Patch, Sun Publications or members of Maple Grove Community Organization, are eligible to win.
- Winner must have a Maple Grove Days button to claim the prize.
- Searchers assume all risk for personal injury.
- Taxes due are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the medallion leaf is not found by 11:00pm, Thursday, July 9, 2020. the hunt will terminate and the money will roll to next year.
- The decisions of Maple Grove Community Organization are final.