FAMILY FUN HALLOWEEN EVENT
Children (and even Parents) are encouraged to wear costumes for the fun Halloween event
The event is filled with lots of people and noises. We do have some suggestions to help with those looking for a more sensory friendly way to navigate the event.
- Arrive later in the time slot.
- The hour and a half is lots of time for all kids to enjoy the event.
- Most families line-up to check-in before the event starts, but that line is quickly checked-in allowing families showing up a little later to walk up to the table.
- Many families finish up and leave early resulting in less people and shorter lines later in the time slot.
- Games on top of the hill usually are spaced out more and are further away from the music and larger groups of people.