Maple Grove Days is near, but don't you fear.
The medallion is now hidden in a Maple Grove park.
The match to find the medallion is on.
The cost to play is $3.00 for a Maple Grove Days button.
The contest requires no shoveling, climbing or night light for sight.
500 reasons to keep your eye on the prize,
if not it will double in size!
"Stronger together yet the bass-line keeps us apart. North or South is a good place to start."
We can play baseball up North
And T-Ball down South
So long as you have taken your medicine!
By now you should be in this park for all seasons - the search is on for all the right reasons.
Taking a stroll you may figure it out - eyes up - eyes down- dont get to flustered.
Summer time North is better than South
East is always better than west
Maple Grove Days is Best
Don’t feel Handicap by the Clues
You should be getting warm
But don’t get wet.
- The Maple Leaf medallion will be found on city of Maple Grove park land.
- No digging will be necessary.
- No climbing will be necessary.
- No disassembly will be required to find the medallion including irrigation heads, light fixtures and park equipment.
- Searchers must not deface public property or otherwise violate laws. Park hours are 6:00am to 11:00pm.
- The winner's name will be announced Saturday, at the Maple Grove Days festival. Need not be present to accept prize.
- No employees or their family members of the City of Maple Grove, The Patch, Sun Publications or members of Maple Grove Community Organization, are eligible to win.
- Winner must have a Maple Grove Days button to claim the prize.
- Searchers assume all risk for personal injury.
- Taxes due are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the medallion leaf is not found by 11:00pm, Thursday, July 11, 2019, the hunt will terminate and the money will roll to next year.
- The decisions of Maple Grove Community Organization are final.